“Best steak in Marrakech” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 550 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: European, French, Gastropub, Grill
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Weekly Closing on Sundays and Mondays.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best steak in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

If you havehad your fill of Tajine cooking give this restaurant a try we ate there twice in our visit and on both occasions the food was fantastic, great steaks day one and perfectly cooked duck on the second visit, the french owner and his staff were great really friendly and helpful. They could not have done more and even rang taxis for us. We would highly recommend this place you will not be dissapionted Al and I loved it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olivier1202, Propriétaire at L'ANNEXE, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your message and contributition on tripadvisor

Berlin, Germany
“Pleasant european-menu oasis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was great; European-based menu was a pleasant oasis.
I specially appreciated the service flexibility: they served me a late late lunch and accommodated to my food intolerances. Both waiter and owner were friendly and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Olivier1202, Propriétaire at L'ANNEXE, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your message and contributition on tripadvisor
Mebourne
“Don't support this establishment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our dinner started off well with reasonably good service and a very enjoyable gin and tonic. Unfortunately our dinner was marred by the owner abusing and hitting the waiter and pushing him into the kitchen. We could see that the abuse continued in the kitchen. From what I could work out, there was a mistake with a drink order. This behaviour is totally unacceptable and if we hadn't already ordered we would have walked out. Our mains arrived (duck) fairly pleasant but overwhelmed by the sauce. Our waitress was obviously on edge from the previous incident. I have never witnessed such behaviour before and I never wish to again. It was rotally inappropriate and cannot be condoned - whatever the reason. Don't patronise this establishment!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Merthyr Tydfil, United Kingdom
“best meal ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

wow this place is amazing, me and hubby had a fantastic meal here . We arrived early at the restaurant and the owner served us immediately and made us feel very special. The owner was so attentive to our needs making every effort to please us and so we would enjoy our meal. I had scallops and hubby had steaks . The scallops were cooked to perfection and also the steak. I can honestly say this is one of the best dishes I've ever eaten in my life . The aubergine dish and prawns for starters were fantastic. Also prices for such great service and meals was excellent , beer prices were excellent. The young gentleman serving us was extremely pleasant.im so glad that I tried this restaurant . it was so clean and very modern in design. Absolutely fantastic

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olivier1202, Propriétaire at L'ANNEXE, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your message and your contribution on Tripadvisor.
Olivier BIANCIOTTO
Bucharest, Romania
“Nice food, clean and good ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We had enough of all the generic food in Marrakech and decided to travel out of the medina ( my hubbie fancied a beer) so after ages finding a taxi that knew the street and negotiating hard only to find we didn't have the right money anyhow.... We arrived. About 10 mins from the main square.

The restaurant itself was extremely lean and pleasant, nice door and the owner ( I guess he was) was very attentive.

Waitress was a bit miserable, but the main was amazing, scallops and bacon.... What could possibly go wrong. Eh? Dessert was just ok ish, but the beer and wine am up for everything.

Would probably rate higher had the miserable waitress been grateful tha we where having a joke wit her and left her a handsome tip.... Also, the toilets only out a 4/5 as there was a need for someone to use the toilet to clean it.... If you get my drift! Anyhow, I would definitely there again..... Cos the run of the mill food in Marrakech gets a bit tiresome, as does all the filth.

Visited May 2013
Olivier1202, Propriétaire at L'ANNEXE, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your message and your contribution on Tripadvisor.
Olivier BIANCIOTTO