Good: good signal of the WiFi, very clean room, very quiet and very good position in Medina. The quality of the sleep is very good and you can also really enjoy it on the terasa.
Bad: 1. We could not find it with the address indicated on the site where we book it (venere.com), so after 40min of searching, we had to pay 100DH to a local to take us there. There are no signs to the Riad.
2. They gave us a big exchange rate 11,6DH/1Euro. Our bill was in Euro, but we payed in DH. In the city, the exchange rate was between 10,7-10,9/ 1 Euro.
They are also offering breakfast, but we did not take it, so I can not say something about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1 min walking to Djamaa El Fna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Riad BB Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Bb Marrakech Hotel Marrakech