“A very good hotel” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Km 8 Route D'Amezmiz, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #57 of 460 Hotels in Marrakech
“A very good hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

A very good hotel about 15 mins from the airport and about the same to the medina. They have a free shuttle which was flexible and very good.

Breakfast was a good standard, excellent breads, cake and pastry selection, good lunch and very nice Moroccan dishes for dinner.

The pool area is very good, great sun loungers (big double beds) and the chap who lays your towels out for you was always very quick appearing from nowhere regularly as we arrived!

The Spa is excellent. We had a wonderful couples traditional Hammam and massage package, good value and I can highly recommend both, in fact I would go as far to say they are a must if you are staying in the hotel.

We stayed in a garden suite and I can highly recommend them, they are well appointed and you walk straight out on to the pool. I did see a balcony room which was perfectly nice as well.

While you are not in the Medina it is only a 10/15 min drive and the cabs were about 100DH each way which I'm sure was overcharging us as tourists but is less than £8 so can live with it to come and go as you please without having a fight over £3 every time you need to get to the pool!

As everyone has said the staff are really very good, the restaurant manager and the owner stand out! The owner is on site a great deal of the time, he is a charming man and always checking with guests that they are enjoying their stay and everything is going well. He went out of his way to help us with printing some documents I needed and really was friendly and professional, as good as you will find anywhere in the world.

When we stayed there were several families with very young children and a few couples.

The cocktails could have been better as could the selection of spirits but for a country that doesn't drink they had a good stab at it!

For the price I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family for a long weekend in the sun.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I was in Marrakech for 4 nights and stayed at Sirayane Hotel. It's one of the loveliest hotels I've stayed in, mainly because of the wonderful staff who couldn't do enough for us.

The location was exactly what we wanted - just outside of the madness of central Marrakech, but easily accessible via the hotel's free shuttle service.

Breakfast was complimentary (and excellent) and the wide range of lunch and dinner options meant that we were spoilt for choice.

We were upgraded on arrival and had a gorgeous room - well equipped, with balcony.

I can't compliment the staff enough. Definitely the best service I've ever received. It was so relaxing - I didn't lift a finger in 4 days.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Everything you read on here about Sirayane is absolutely true !! The staff are awesome can't do enough for you and the beautiful grounds of the hotel leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. This place is beautiful it is somewhere I would recommend to friends and family and would not hesitate to revisit again!!

Thanks to all the staff at Sirayane.

Stayed July 2014
Houthulst, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

very good service, very good food, very kindly staff. Our stay in the hotel was very good, including everything, the service, the food and the accommodations. We surely could go back tot this hotel. This was a very good hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are ok. we stayed in a room with the "pool" on our side.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed for 4 days in July 2014 and had the most wonderful time. There are many wonderful qualities this gem of a hotel has but the best has to be the staff, so welcoming, friendly and attentive. Always on hand and nothing is too much trouble.

The pool guy is an extra bonus I had not experienced in other hotels, running out as soon as he sees you eyeing up a lounger, laying out towels (provided by the hotel) and placing the umbrella exactly where you want it. The restaurant and bar staff likewise were also friendly, I was so impressed with there professionalism, especially as it was Ramadan and they were unable to eat any of the delicious food themselves during the day, yet always served us with a smile! As a vegetarian I had concerns about being able to find something on the menu, I simply explained my dietary requirements to the restaurant manager and they fixed me up something specially but still keeping a Moroccan theme. The food is some of the best I have ever tasted.

The pool was warm and there were plenty of loungers for everyone, it never seemed too busy or loud. The decor inside the hotel has clearly had a lot of time care and attention put into it as it is absolutely beautiful, the massive traditional doors to the main areas from the central courtyard were a particularly impressive sight.

The rooms were kept clean and were also beautifully designed, the mini-bar was well priced and there were fresh towels put out everyday. We stayed in a suite but I have my eye on one of the rooms with a private garden for next time!

We visited the spa during our stay and had a traditional Hammam, the staff were helpful and the treatment was lovely and it helps your tan. The wifi in the hotel was great and I am even writing this review while I wait for the hotel arranged shuttle bus to take us to the airport, I said I was writing a nice review to the charming hotel owner as he passed and before we knew it some mint tea and Moroccan pastries appeared as a thank you.

If you fancy an oasis of calm and tranquility just outside of the hustle and bustle of Central Marrakech then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Any room is going to be beautiful but the ones with their own private garden seem the best. Right by...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hastings
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Just returned with my wife,what a stunning hotel great staff and food a real calm from the bustle of the medina which is only 15 minutes away on the free hotel shuttle. Would definitely go back to this hotel and the staff would probably remember you, that's how personal it is

• Stayed July 2014
Wrexham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

The perfect hotel to escape a busy day in marrakech, fantastic food,hospitality and rooms.
Comfy beds, heated and non heated pool. free car into the city, massages are a must with the body scrub.
Breakfast was better than expected with omelettes , pancakes Sausages, loads of fruit and juices,
Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!