“Great personal attention to detail” 5 of 5 stars

Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Km 8 Route D'Amezmiz, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #61 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
Zurich, Switzerland
“Great personal attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff and the owner at the Sirayane were incredibly attentive for all our time there. The food at the restaurant was of excellent quality and the support staff really couldn't do enough for you, especially the pool attendant who soon learnt your preference for sun or shade and moved umbrellas around throughout the day. An excellent experience all round. Distance from the souks was not a problem as the shuttle service works well, it was always good to return to the oasis of calm that the Sirayane represents.

Room Tip: The garden rooms near the pool are excellent
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

762 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was an amazing place to stay everything was faultless from the time we arrived to when we left, the room was spotless and the garden suite I thoroughly recommend. It was so personal it didn't feel as though we were actually staying in a hotel more of a small number of luxury detached rooms. As previously mentioned the shuttle service was very good but what really sets this hotel apart from others was the fantastic customer service and staff who cater for the customers every need without you actually knowing they were doing it. I would return to this hotel without hesitation in the future.

Room Tip: A garden suite was away from the main hotel building and very private
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Hertfordshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Just returned from a 7 day holiday at this beautiful place and I can't wait to go back. The hotel is very much of a calm and quiet place and that's exactly what you need when you return from the crazy medina. The shuttle bus service provided by the hotel was fantastic and works on to the exact minute. The staff provides exceptional service and the spa facilities were fantastic. Had a Hammam treatment for 660 dirhams and worth every dirham. As for food the lunch menu was great and reasonably priced but the dinner was not for my liking. But that's just my opinion and may be I picked wrong dishes. I must reiterate the service was exceptional, I was there with my 3 1/2yr old girl and when I needed milk for her provided me with it in minutes, also when I requested for some medicine for myself got that for me within hours. The room was so very spacious even after having an extra bed for my little girl. the room was cleaned daily not once but twice the 2nd time being in the evening arranging the bed again with flowers, flower petals .. etc. All in all I can't say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: We went for a mini suite with a garden that came quite handy with the little one plus it opens upto...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 days with my two teenage children. We wanted to really relaxed in between exploring Marrakech and the surrounding countryside. The staff were fantastic and genuinely nothing was too much trouble - my daughter had eczema and the owner himself drove us to the pharmacy and bought the correct cream to make it better. The rooms are large, clean, well equipped and very comfortable. Loved the interiors. The pool was incredible and vast, especially given that the hotel is only 28 rooms so there was plenty of room to relax in or around it. I love this hotel, it was really no distance from the centre of Marrakech and the shuttle was excellent. The owner was charming and had thought of everything.

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Spent 4 wonderful days in this great hotel. Everything was perfect : calm setting, smart luxurous and clean rooms, great pool, beautiful spa and most of all a great and hospitable staff. Very handy shuttle in and out of the airport or for the city center. Great food, there's just everything in there. I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2013
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel was a bad joke!is far far far..and I mean FAR away from the town,there are no signs to guide you to the hotel,you have to ask people on the road where is it,but..they doesn't no!If you have luck and time to search you'll find it..But it doesn't have a logo so you'll ask yourself "this is it or no?". This hotel looks like a shed!! The reception is a dark place, with garbage all over the place that you'll see it clearly if you take a look. The fountain is misery and the rooms are darken and cloudy..We couldn't stay here when we saw all of this and we go to another hotel. When we told them that we are leaving,they(the staff) were laughing!! This place is not what it seems in the pictures on the website..

• Stayed July 2013
bsmehdi, Directeur général at Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Sir,
I inform you that the Sirayane has two large signs indicating it on the road, if you have not seen them, I'm sorry but it's not our fault. On the other hand if you were really lost, you would have just called the hotel and our receptionist will have guided you and third option, if you really had a reservation with us then you'd have the GPS coordinates that are on our confirmation emails or on our website.
I just think you have never booked with us and that you never came to us to say much misinformation and what I know, I've never had since opening a client who came and left immediatly.
I think, my dear sir, that you want to harm us because I'm really sure you are one of our competitors, but do not bother, you will not be able to harm our reputation as the beauty of the hotel (I invite you to read all the previous reviews) that the quality of our service and staff.
Finally, for your information, Sirayane is just 10 minutes drive from the Jamaa el Fna, and I think it's normal, as a tourist, to get lost specially if you comes for the first time in a city. It's WORLDWIDE.

Dear Sir, do not bother to write wickedness and really rather just come and visit Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa.

Best regards,

Mehdi BENNANI SMIRES
England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were slightly hesitant about booking the Sirayane initially due to its distance from the Medina, but now having stayed there I can only say what a positive that is! Yes a Riad is more authentic but you really can have two holidays in one here. You can relax by the lovely pool in the daytime and head to the Medina later in the afternoon when it gets a little cooler. Its a small hotel so still personal and the staff are extremely welcoming. The shuttle into the Medina is great, no need for taxis. So glad we picked the Sirayane and would recommend to anyone thinking of staying.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!