“Book Berber Space now!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 529 Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Travelers:It is from Marrakech, Agadir, Ouarzazate and Casablanca that Berber Space Morocco, Tourism Transportation agency, proposes you to discover the authenticity, the landscapes of southern Morocco, the hospitality of people and the locals and most beautiful sites of this beautiful kingdom of North Africa, through predetermined , sample tours and excursions in 4x4 published on the website, customizable trips in 4x4 according to your choice of destinations, your style of accommodations (riads, Kasbahs, inns, hotels or camping in the desert) and of course your budget. The reception takes place the first day of your trip to Morocco in the major airports of Morocco or in the port of Tangier for travelers coming from Spain, depending on your chosen 4x4 tour, our guides / drivers will assist you to visit attractions that have attracted your attention. Go with us for a tour or a hike allows you to fully manage your holiday in Morocco, if you decide to extend or stay in one place longer than any other. You do not feel as prisoners during your stay in Morocco with us. With our experience we can help you explore and establish the route & trip of your dreams. We have a varied and well maintained park between 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser for your adventure tours and adventure in the desert and vans with a capacity of 8-17 seats for transfers and group tours throughout Morocco. Our company is a licensed tourist transport by the Moroccan government, our vehicles are all equipped with air conditioning.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Book Berber Space now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

My wife and I booked a tour with Berber Space and had an amazing experience. Hassan was an excellent guide who went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. The incredible camel trek into the Sahara desert was the highlight of our trip. If you want to have an amazing time and really see Morocco at its best then book Hassan at Berber Space as your guide now!

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Paris
“my second home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Beautiful places, unusual views, very professional organizers. Bravo is not enough to congratulate the team they are...

exceptional atmosphere, "Mille et une nuits" rooms and ryads. I recommend it to anyone desiring to visit the region to go through this very dynamic team to appreciate the journey.

Personally, I loved visiting this area thanks to the atmosphere and the welcome I have been booked, so I go back to meet them almost every year.

Very nice job, keep going on this way

Visited June 2012
Barcelona
“In love with Morocco....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Even it was not my first time in Morocco, my last trip will be unforgettable. Discovering again this country with Hassan is an experience you must not miss: very professional, with a very good knowledge of languages and deep knowledge of his country. The long experience of this agency makes the tour a perfect trip. I'll repeat with them for sure.

Chichester, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Marrakech to Merzuga : wonderful 3 days trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I contacted several companies to organise a 3 day trip during on 8 days stay in Marrakech and Hassan from Berber Space contacted me the same day both by mail and phone. He put together for us a very good and competitively priced programme to fit in with our time constraints. Hassan could not have been more accommodating and always answered my emails that same day.
Our driver Hassan Abbou was great. Young, very well presented and an excellent driver (which is no mean feat in some of those very windy mountainous roads) he really added to the enjoyment of our trip by his friendliness, sense of humour and story telling.
Being a Berber from the desert, Hassan was able to tell us lots of interesting stories based on his own experiences. We also really enjoyed his music selection and his teaching of Berber basics.
Sahit Hassan. We will meet again inshallah

Visited October 2012
Paris, France
“awsome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

am really speechless,
a great trip , perfect timing and great weather on that days 3 and 4 october 2012, during my trip around ouarzazate, zagora, passing by merzouga , magic desert in auberge de sud,
thanks to our driver HASSAN , amazing guy, and very professional , who never hesitates to answer our questions about the places we were passing by, such a proud , smart and funny
person who loves his country!!!
we really win a great friend who inspire us to plane more excursions with him in the future .

Visited October 2012