“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Sadaka

You added Riad Sadaka to your Saves list
Riad Sadaka
Sidi Ahmed Soussi, Derb Talmoudi 34 | A 30 Metres du Restaurant Yacout a Bab Doukala, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #100 of 462 Hotels in Marrakech
Corralejo, Spain
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Chantal the owner couldnt do enough to help, from recommending excursions and helping arrange them, providing food and drinks, being a tour guide, she really went above and beyond.
She gave us a map and directions to anywhere we wanted to go. Even led us to a restuarant one night and if we ever got lost she told us to phone her and she would get us back. A gorgeous Riad in a great location and an absolute bargain. Highly highly recommended

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
St Mawes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We just arrived recently from the holiday.We really enjoyed every minutes.The riad staff were very friendly and helpful,especially Adil!We had a dinner when we arrived!The couscous was lovely,the portion was huge,the service was great!The riad in the medina can be found,onto 15 minutes from the Djema El-Fna and Koutoubia minaret.First day we lost,but we got a map, how we can find the way back.The breakfast was nice as well,definetly the fresh orange juice,brad and pancake.It was a separate joy that the staff spoke in English.In most restaurants and hammam where we were in Marrakech ,they did not speak even one word!There is wi-fi also.Chantal the owner was very kind,especially when I asked packaged breakfast to the next-day excursion and when I ran out of the "drink"...Summed up the riad a quiet little oasis in the souk's mad forest!I just want to recommend to everybody!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Nagoya, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

My friend and I were met at the airpor and the staff were really kind from the outset. We were given a heater after mentioning that we were cold and felt completely relaxed at this beautiful place. The staff were really good about us arriving home whenever we wanted and made us feel safe. Breakfast was whenever we wanted and it was just a really chilled out atmosphere.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Nottingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

A beautiful riad that is a haven from 'full-on' Marrakesh. Chantal, the owner, was incredibly helpful; finding restaurants to eat at, picking us up by car, recommending places to go and things to do, cooking exactly what we liked for dinner. She even made panna cotta specially for our kids since the restaurant the night before had run out. We loved the breakfasts on the roof terrace in the sun. If you are a largish group who fancy a quiet dinner together (we were 4) I would recommend asking them to cook you dinner one night; the food is high quality, authentically cooked by a great Moroccan chef and served in the roof terrace room. Since we were the only ones dining, it felt wonderfully luxurious. Chantal also managed to put up an extra bed into our triple room so our family could be together, which was great.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at Riad Sadaka for 3 nights. The rooms are clean and comfortable, with their own en-suite. The Riad itself is lovely and is owned by a lovely Belgium woman called Chantelle who speaks perfect English. There is a plunge pool, wi-fi and breakfast is excellent and served until midday. If you need any advice or help, Adil is unbeatable. He speaks English and French (and maybe more) and provides the perfect tone of friendliness and helpfulness without being overbearing or fake. They can provide home cooked evening meals (with notice) and provide a transfer service to and from the airport. They can also arrange excursions although we didn't use this service. I told Adil that I was interested in a lovely hand made backgammon set from one of the souks and he went and bargained with the maker on my behalf, got me a great price and he turned down a commission from me. There is a lovely roof terrace with sun loungers and the location is very quiet. It takes about 5-10 minutes of walking before you start to hit all the main souks and the Riad is about 15 minutes walk from the main square, Jemaa el fna. There is now a route to Marrakech from Bristol Airport (my local one) and I will definitely be recommending this Riad to any of my friends that are thinking of checking out Marrakech.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

My friend and I stayed 2 nights at the Riad, first of all we loved the welcome they give us, a delicious mynt tea, we didn't know anything about the city and we were very thankful with Issam that help us in everything!!
The Riad is gorgeous and is a very good example of the culture and traditions, we like the ambience and the music they have in the afternoons, the breakfast was good and the terrace very comfortable.
We really recomend this Riad in your next trip to Marrakech...

Thank you Issam for everything...

Mexican girls :)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My two brothers and I booked to stay at Riad Sadaka for two nights in August. We we're warmly welcomed to the beautiful riad by Adil, who provided us with 'Moroccan Whisky'. The rooms are spotlessly clean, tastefully decorated, well equipped and a perfect temperature thanks to the air conditioning. The public areas are welcoming, the courtyard is especially beautiful and the facilities are great (including free wifi and a well equipped entertainment room).

We decided to have a meal at the Riad on our first night, and even though we gave Adil and Nadia very little notice they bent over backwards to make us a delicious Chicken Tagine. After a very comfortable sleep we were given a great breakfast to start the day, Adil recommended several great places to visit in Marrakech and even took time to show us to a local Hamam.

We enjoyed our stay so much that we came back to stay another night at the end of our holiday, we met the owner Chantal who was very welcoming. My brothers and I cannot recommend this Riad enough, I will certainly be returning to this little haven in Marrakech on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Riad Sadaka? Share your experiences!