“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #142 of 1,135 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Staff were extremely friendly, would recommend this to absolutely anyone staying in Marrakesh, although it may be best for couples and groups of friends. Placed so close to the souks I couldn't fault the location, service or hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Sao Paulo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

There´s always a small but huge difference wich separates good from great places and Riad Cinnamon definetely has it. It´s not only about the good location, great room, bed and bathroom. I had maybe one of the best Tajines in Morocco there. The crew is absolutely perfect and helpful beyond limits. Aways trying to serve you the best way they can. And in the last night talking to the manager, I said I liked soccer and he told me there was a match between Tanzania and Morocco and he offered me to stay another night there completely free of charge and that the tickets for the game would be a gift from the owners. I couldnt stay but it explains what I mean about the excelency of this place and their colaborators.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Would definitely recommend to ANYONE who stays in marrakech!! Beautiful views from the terrace, VERY friendly staff, rooms are incredible. 5* A++++

Will definitely be coming back here again this year! Thanks so much for having me guys :D

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed here with three girlfriends, what can I say? We hand the most amazing day. The Riad was so clean, the staff were incredibly friendly, they couldn't do enough for you. Our Riad manager Riad was such a darling, he made sure we were looked after, they even give you a phone so that you can call them whenever you are lost or just need to be walked back to the Riad after the taxi drops you off- as we were a group of girls we always had someone meet us after a night out. I would most definitely stay here again and would recommend to my friends. The location is also ideal as you are right in the craziness if Marrakech.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We were here for 3 nights, in two separate suites (the Fez suite and the Meknes suite). Both rooms were spectacular - in fact the whole riad was exceptionally well kept and with a lovely décor. The riad is located right in the heart of the medina / souqs at the end of a quiet alley. But, more importantly, it was the entire staff at the riad that made our visit to Marrakech a memorable one. A special mention goes to Zouhair and Hassan who helped us with everything we required. We would thoroughly recommend this riad for anyone looking for a memorable experience in Marrakech.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent just under a week here and loved the place. The location is ideal and the building itself was delightful. What made it special, though, was the staff, who were great fun and couldn't do too much for you, but never felt intrusive. We ended up eating here almost every night because the food was better than the restaurants. Having spoken to others who had stayed in other riads in Marrakech, all agreed this was excellent value for money. We're sure that there are cheaper riads, but we wouldn't bother looking, having found this one! Other reviews here have praised the roof gardens, the help with bargaining etc., all of which we endorse.

Room Tip: Pick the Fez suite if you don't want stairs.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I can't fault this Riad (save to say that the rooms would be better painted in lighter colours (just my opinion) and it was a bit too "English" for my liking (!)): it was very comfortable, the staff were charming and the food was great. (However, happily, I can say the same about all the places I stayed in in Morocco!)

I just think this Riad is seriously overpriced. I paid a third of the price at the other Riad we stayed in in Marrakech (very close by) and have to say the other one had the edge. Can't really see what the extra £90 a night price tag at Riad Cinnamon got us??

I didn't choose Riad Cinnamon - I spent my last two nights in Morocco with a group of friends and someone else (with deeper pockets!) did - and nor would I. While I have no complaints about it, I would much rather stay at an equally as good Riad, and spend the extra $$$ in the souks! :)

Room Tip: We were a group of friends and had one standard room and one of the more pricey rooms. There wasn...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends