“Great atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Relaxed place with live music. Pives with bread nice starter. We both had our first tagines which were great. Sit up the top if you can

• Greek first
London, England, United Kingdom
“Superb food and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Come here for a break from the souks, with two floors of terraces complete with water vapour sprays to cool you as you eat. The Moroccan mezze starter is enough for 3, and the delicious couscous dishes will defeat anyone. Price was well under 100dh each for more food than we could eat, plus drinks and tip.

london
“Not the best food unlike other reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

After reading all the great reviews I was happy to try this place, but perhaps from the last posts the cook has changed.

I ordered the Kefta kebab which was to have a flavor of cumin and parsley ... But it was a total fail. I asked for more cumin but it couldn't get better. Kefta kebab should have some chopped onion, parsley or cilantro and spice .....this only had salt and a lot of it.

My sister ordered, chicken tangine and there was lots of salt as well.

Before you order ask clearly if the Kefta meat is marinated and to put less salt.

Happy trials!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Croydon, Surrey
“Lovely set meal £10 but impossible to find alone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had seen great reviews for this "restaurant" so decided to eat here. We had to get a taxi £10/100MAD against our will as we could never have found the address otherwise. We were passed on to a bystander who helpfully offered to escort us to the place as the taxi could not pass into the alley. After a circuitous route we arrived and were told we should pay him 200MAD/£20 for the privilege. We firmly refused & on leaving we found that we could have walked a few yards to the restaurant from the cab rank. As it is away from the centre of the medina and wandering the labyrinth of alleyways was not a good idea at night; we took a cab back to the hotel. These two trips made it more than we anticipated paying.
That said, the meal was lovely traditional Moroccan fare and for £10 we ate well.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Nice little dining spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went to this place on the strength of TA and the fact that it was closed to my Riad. The rooftop terrace provided for a nice view of a mosque. I liked my moroccan salad and the tagine I had was among the best I had in Morocco. The service was decent as well. I forgot what the pricing was but I don't think I had any issues with it. There was also live music to help with the ambiance. Mostly tourist spot but sometimes that is a-ok.

• Visited May 2013