I stayed here with three friends, what a fabulous place, close to the main square and the souks. It was a bit daunting being led down little alleyways to get to the Riad and when you arrive it looks like nothing from the outside but when you enter what a difference. It is like a little calm oasis in the middle of a completely, as my friend aptly called it, bonkers city. The staff were very friendly and helpful although not all spoke good English we managed to make ourselves understood most of the time. The treatment area was small but adequate and the lady who did my full body massage was brilliant and very thorough!! The only meal we had there was breakfast in the mornings but the pancakes they served and the freshly squeezed orange juice were delicious. The mint tea on arrival was a lovely refreshing pick me up after travelling. Sun bathing on the roof in February you would never know you were in the middle of the Medina it was so peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Vendome & Spa - is a riad boutique hotel in Marrakech, located in Dar El Bacha (one of the best areas in Marrakech medina). Raid Vendome has modern equipment for your pleasure and comfort, with a swimming pool in the patio, an oriental hammam with massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vendome And Spa Marrakech
- Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech Hotel Marrakech