This little pearl is situated inside the Medina, but just in the sweet spot between the extremely busy Souk area and the Medina wall, meaning that you feel more local as the "shopping street" here has butcher, fishermen and grocery stores but with a local vibe. The Riad is deadly quiet at night, only broken by the loudspeaker randomly at night for religious reasons, so hence bring along ear plugs as this is the only thing apart from the self-cleaning jacuzzi upstairs that takes off 6am despite ever questioning guests. Brought our 4 year old daugther, but he accustics of riads are not made for kids :-) Staff super friendly, however 50% of the time the staff is french speaking ONLY..english nada..nix, that is a bit problematic. For a good "pool" day, go to Riad Donab 200m eastover towards the souks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Vendome & Spa - is a riad boutique hotel in Marrakech, located in Dar El Bacha (one of the best areas in Marrakech medina). Raid Vendome has modern equipment for your pleasure and comfort, with a swimming pool in the patio, an oriental hammam with massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vendome And Spa Marrakech
- Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech Hotel Marrakech