This Riad is well located for the main square, is clean and the wi fi worked well.
However, the minuses
1. We were asked to pay up for the nights we stayed in advance, and as soon as we arrived. No pleasantries at all. No tea or cold drink while we sorted this out
2. Breakfasts were poor. While they may have been typical, they were virtually the same every day and very basic and cheap - dry tasteless bread, pastries/pancakes fried in butter, jam made from fennel and carrot (sweet and tasteless) coffee and orange juice
3. The plunge pool is on the lower courtyard and in full view of everyone, close to the front door. While secure, it did not provide an ambience that would be conducive to anyone using it and therefore was next to useless
4. There is no-one really in charge - there is the girl who cleans (very well) and the night porter who serves breakfast (charming) but there is no-one in charge apart from when they want to take payment
I have never had to post a review like this but I don't think the earlier reviews really reflect some of the things that made this place rather disappointing and average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Riad Atlas Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.