I came here after a trek throughout the countryside of Morocco and thought I heard angels singing when I first walked up the stairs to this Riad. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but I was delightfully surprised when I saw how clean and quaint the Riad was from the trickling fountains to the tiled designs throughout the space. Highlights of the Riad are below:
- Clean, air conditioned rooms with TV/safe
- Free breakfast of pastries and beverages on rooftop everyday
- 10-15 minute walk to the square and souks
- Extremely friendly and attentive staff
They also seem to have daily excursions leaving from the Riad, which I didn't participate in any, but they had some cool options. I'd definitely stay here again during my next trip to Marrakech!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the famous Jemaa El Fna and two minutes of both Bahia and Badii Palace, a former hotel formerly named the Workers (1939) has been restored by the appeal to knowledge internationally known craftsmen of Marrakech.More than a typical hotel, Riad NESMA opens its doors on an exceptional place with its beautiful patio and 7 rooms that have been planned and studied with great care to offer quality services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Nesma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Nesma Hotel Marrakech