“Very fun to get away and exhilerate!” 4 of 5 stars

Visit like an insider
$40*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Dunes & Desert organizes half-day or full day activities: quad biking,buggy riding, paragliding, mountain biking, camel riding and a lot more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
“Very fun to get away and exhilerate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Guide spoke very very little english. Not his fault that he got us though. He did great nonetheless and was a very fun guide! Going thru villages, palm groves, and the expanse of this land was great but we only climbed one big mound. Wish they could incorporate another viewing opportunity or two. Office staff very nice too! Would definitely do it again.

• Polish first
Vienna, Austria
“Great experience - super friendly team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

I booked a half day trip with quads and all my expectations were overfulfilled. Picked up by Marc on time at the hotel it turned out that i was the only guest, and the team did not cancel the trip....I was out with Mohammed on two quads through the palmeraie, through deep rivers, up the hills, through small villages, along some roads, cross country etc. It was absolutely great fun and the team is really ver very charming and taking care. Quads are in good conditions, prices are fair and it is definitely a must-do in marrakesch. Mohammed, thanks for the great Friday morning!

London, United Kingdom
“Quad biking in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I used Dunes and Desert after seeing the reviews on trip advisor and am glad that I used them. They are a very professional company and flexible as they allowed me to book the activity from London and pay upon arriving.

I had a wonderful time and would recommend this half day adventure to everyone as its a great way of seeing more of Marrakech at it's finest. I think its great value for money! I definitley would like to do quad biking again on holiday within the right environment.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fun in the sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

I organised my trip online before I arrived as I was travelling solo. Everything was very organised and professional. Omar rang me the day before My trip just to confirm pickup etc. Pick up was on time and journey there not too far. The staff were very friendly and mohammed explained everything before we set off. I was a little warery at first but I felt very comfortable and safe and Mohammed put me behind him so he could keep an eye on me. The trip was well worth it and great value for money. I would recommend to everyone.

Oakville, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“Great fun, and great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Marc and all of his staff make quad biking even more enjoyable because they are so friendly and welcoming. Their tours are a great way to get away from the usual sights of Marrakech and the Medina.
The quad bikes are in excellent condition and they provide very new helmets and goggles for you to use. They focus on safety and that the tour is not a race but a sightseeing adventure. Even if you've never ridden an ATV they will show you how to be safe and have fun.
I cannot recommend them enough.