“Paradise in Marrakech” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #190 of 461 hotels in Marrakech
London, United Kingdom
“Paradise in Marrakech”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I made a last minute booking when travelling to Marrakech that was one of the best decisions I've ever made. On arrival I was greeted with warmth and hospitality. The hotel is a tranquil palace in the middle of the Marrakech's busy medina. All staff go out of their way to make your stay memorable. My room was heaven. The hotel is equipped with terraces, solarium, restaurant, hamm am, jacuzzi and massage facilities in the beauty salon. I recommend Raid et Palais des Princessess to all travellers for a touch of paradise in Marrakech.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

let me start with location, just perfect 2 mins from Jamaa ELfanaa square, in the heart of the old city, the staff member they are just amazing starting from Abdelatif he welcomed us & he was the only one in morocco who inducted us about the city provided maps for each one, explained everything, also arranged for desert trip for us, he was so helpful and honest man, the place it self & the rooms just amazing we stayed twice there and we had 2 different rooms and both were amazing, the interior, the design, everything, so whenever you hit Marrakesh make sure to check in there.

Room Tip: All the rooms just perfect we tried 2 different rooms as we stayed there twice, all just perfect al...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I would highly recommend this riad. It is wonderfully located and the management are so helpful and I can't express my thanks enough.
The staff were very helpful and nothing was an inconvenience from arranging spa treatments and excursions to a transfer.
There were a couple of blips - my biggest grievance being after my hamman and not actually being told I could leave. The lady bathed herself first and it was only 15 min later when I asked if I could leave I was told so (weird?!).
Despite this, it is a beautiful place and I would recommend it.
This was my second trip to Marakech and if I am lucky to go a third time, I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
Madrid, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

The hotel itself is a beautiful Moroccan building inside the medina.
Rooms are quite small but cozy, unless you get one of the suites.

It is quite difficult to find the first time but on the other hand it is extremely well located within 5m walk from the main square.

They are planning to add a hamman and a swimming pool so expect a quite complete experience starting 2014.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

from the moment I stepped to the hotel I felt welcome from the staff,
the hotel is decorated lovely maroccan style with nice rooms,
great location few minutes away from the square,
value for money, I really recommend this hotel:)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
beijing
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We booked the taxi service from and to the airport, but it's not even necessary, we are just quite lazy sometime. This Riad is very easy to find. The 2 guys at the reception are very friendly and gave us some good suggestions. The food is very good and the ladies in the kitchen very nice and helpful ( one day I asked for yogurt and the day after on the breakfast table we found 2 kinds of different yogurt )
The room was very nice and quite.
We also had massage, and the lady waited for us until late, after dinner. The massage quality was very good.( we come from China, we have a lot of experience !!!)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tbilisi, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Excellent value for money. Helpful staff. The only proviso not mentioned on the riad's site: the Jmaa-el-Fna square is closed for cars from 1 PM, so though it is just about 100 m from the square, if you come on a taxi with luggage you have to stop at the opposite side of the street.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad et Palais des Princesses? Share your experiences!