We booked the taxi service from and to the airport, but it's not even necessary, we are just quite lazy sometime. This Riad is very easy to find. The 2 guys at the reception are very friendly and gave us some good suggestions. The food is very good and the ladies in the kitchen very nice and helpful ( one day I asked for yogurt and the day after on the breakfast table we found 2 kinds of different yogurt )
The room was very nice and quite.
We also had massage, and the lady waited for us until late, after dinner. The massage quality was very good.( we come from China, we have a lot of experience !!!)
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.