I stayed here with my girlfriend for 4 nights and we loved it! All the staff were very friendly and helpful and the room was lovely! Neither of us had a problem with the wifi, and the included breakfast was always a treat!
My only issue was that the water in the showers wasn't always hot and that was a bit of a let down.
However, I would definitely recommend this Riad to anyone going to Marrakech, but make sure you get picked up at the airport or you'll never find the place!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.