We arranged for a transfer from the station otherwise I'm not sure if we would have found it. But the location is really perfect, barely five minutes from Djemma el fna. Stepping inside the riad was like stepping in our private oasis. Exquisite decor and just deep enough inside the alleys that you do not hear the hustle and bustle outside. This riad has two buildings though and our room was in the secondary building just next door. The rooms were lovely, a bit smaller than some of the other riads we stayed at in Morocco, but still cozy and comfortable nonetheless. Bathrobes, hair dryer and toiletries are provided. Buffet breakfast was alright, couldn't get enough of the orange juice and eggs with cumin and salt! The only negative was that my iphone couldn't connect to the wifi whereas my traveling partner using a Samsung phone could!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.