Wow! Wonderful Riad tucked away at the back of some of the most run down grotty side streets! staff were welcoming and could not do enough for you, rooms were exceptional despite the 5 am wake up daily with the call to pray! Our shower head was broken for most of the stay, meaning you had to hold it one hand and shower with the other, it was reported on day one but never fixed, also, the hot water ran out a few times. Apart from that, it was a pleasure to be here, luxury and comfort right by the Miriad of Marrakech's cultural lifestyle.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.