Excellent location, 2 mins walk from Jamma el Fna and about 5 mins walk from souks. Hotel manager Speaks good English and has been very helpful in all aspects. Great rooms, loved the interior deco. Superb in cleanliness, every inch of the riad had been well looked after. The domestic staff don't speak English but they all trying to help as much as they can. We took the advice from other travellers of booking airport transfer via the hotel, its a bit more expensive but at least we didn't get lost and went straight to hotel after landed in Marrakech airport. Breakfast was the only downfall of the hotel as all they served was bread and bread and more bread!!! Could be better if they have more varieties in breakfast. Overall it's a wonderful hotel, and it actually made u feel like a princess!!! Highly recommend!!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the district of Riad Zitoune El Keddim inside Marrakech Medina, at 2 minutes by foot of the famous place Djemaa el Fna, the “Riad et Palais des Princesses” is a charming guest house based on Oriental traditions. The “Riad et Palais des Princesses” have a total of 14 rooms and suites of Mauresque and contemporary style. All our rooms are entirely air-conditioned and have a wifi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad et Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.