“The best hotel in the world!” 5 of 5 stars

Royal Mansour Marrakech
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rue Abou Abbas El Sebti, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #98 of 461 Hotels in Marrakech
Geneva, Switzerland
“The best hotel in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2010

There is no chance to say something negative about this fabulous and unique hotel, the most luxury I've ever seen in Europe & Asia (I'm a very frequent and upscale traveller). Without any doubt, this is a number 1 hotel in Marrakesh!!!
Everything is perfect, everything is very luxury (Royal Mansour is not a hotel, but a real Palace): any property can compete with their quality/rate ratio. SPA is fabulous, ryad (we had a smallest one - just with 3 stores, a private outdoor swimming pool, 3 private terraces, one bed room, cuisine...), gourmet French restaurant (cuisine is very fine and gastronomical).
Regarding their staff: very attentive, professional, kind.
This is an ideal venue for welthy elite people for their romantic, business, family stay.
If I have to compare RM with a Palace in Europe, I would say Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat, French Riviera.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Casablanca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I've stayed in numerous hotels in my life but for the first time, I fall short of words to describe the experience we just had at Royal Mansour Marrakech. I am literally speechless!!! Words like Sublime, Awesome, Marvellous etc...simply don't do it justice. I will then stick to my 9 year old son's verdict: he said "Dad, I remember you saying that when we die, we go to a place between earth and heaven. Could this be it?"

I can safely describe this as the most beautiful hotel in the world! Architecturally, it's the embodiment of millennia of the finest Moroccan craftsmanship. Intricate mosaic work on walls, floors and courtyard water fountains; artfully painted and carved wooden and gypsium ceilings plus what's probably the world's largest collection of paintings by all-Morrocan artists; are all a feast for the eyes and senses.

We ate at the Table Française where its 3 star chef (whose name I can't recall) treated us to French gastronomy at its best. The service, be it in the restaurant or in the Riad (where you get your own personal butler) is reverential yet unobtrusive.

Expensive? Yes but definitely worth the expense for special occasions. It was for our 15th wedding anniversary, by the way!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Royal Mansour Marrakech? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Royal Mansour Marrakech

Address: Rue Abou Abbas El Sebti, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Location: Morocco > Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region > Marrakech
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#15 Business Hotel in Marrakech
#33 Spa Hotel in Marrakech
#38 Luxury Hotel in Marrakech
#80 Romantic Hotel in Marrakech
#109 Family Hotel in Marrakech
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Royal Mansour Marrakech 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Mansour Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Royal Mansour Marrakech Hotel Marrakech

If you own or manage Royal Mansour Marrakech, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.