“One of the best experince in my life” 5 of 5 stars

Royal Mansour Marrakech
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Rue Abou Abbas El Sebti, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #106 of 462 Hotels in Marrakech
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“One of the best experince in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I can't find better words then "unbelievable" and "amazing". From the first step you can feel it. Real Moroccan design in all the things. Hotel has unforgettable touches everywhere. It was the best choice to book Premier One bedroom in this hotel. 3floor villa with private pool on the roof. Every day I went to swim in the nicest pool, to do some exercises in gym. Sure, I can say the best service, the best design, food,....and other. But you need to go and to see it. To touch and to stay. That s how they did hotel - You don't want to go out from hotel, you want to stay whole day and night and enjoy every moment this fairy moroccan tale.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Doncaster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

This is an absolutely stunning place. The décor is better than anything else you will see in Marrakech, so it's definitely worth a visit, if only for a drink or a meal. The service is also 5 star.
However, you need to be prepared to pay for the amazing experience. If not, don't go.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This review is for La Grande Table Francaise restaurant at the Royal Mansour, but firstly I just want to say that the entire hotel grounds is amazing. We were given a tour around the Royal Mansour prior to our dinner--the library, the spa, the cigar room, the bar...everything was beautiful. Each room they walked us through had us in awe of all the details meticulously put in. La Grande Table Francaise is a place if you want to have dinner in an opulent majestic setting. Service is impeccable. The food is pricey, but the food was outstanding. Fresh local truffles that they showed us. The Wagyu beef melts in your mouth and the chicken breast was cooked perfectly that it was still juicy and tender. The entire meal was delicious, no complaints whatsoever. At the end of the meal, the chef came out and introduced himself. La Grande Table Francaise was truly a wonderful experience for us--the setting, the service and the food all made it a memorable meal in Marrakech.

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had our anniversary dinner at the Moroccan restaurant at Royal Mansour. It was absolutely incredible. The finest dinner I have every had. We just ordered a glass of wine each and a fish to share but they brought us soup and appetizers. The sommelier shared a newly opened bottle of 2001 wine with us which was incredibly thoughtful. It is over the top, dress up and savor every moment! It is absolutely beautiful - every square inch of the hotel must be covered in something handcrafted. I feel very blessed to have seen such workmanship.

Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Amazing hotel set in Marrakesh. Little country typical called Riads in a lush garden. Expensive but really five star. We stayed in a three bedroom riad with two butlers who looked after everything. Kids club and pool are there to recommend too although the water in the pool could be warmer but the Spa is wonderful. If you have the money to splurge you can definitely do it here. I was lucky to work and enjoy it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

This review is for LA GRANDE TABLE MAROCAINE, one of 3 restaurants at Royal Mansour Hotel. First, walking through the hotel... I have never before seen such beauty in a hotel's grounds and interior. Every single exquisite detail left me in awe. I felt this was what royalty must experience as every turn revealed more intricate beauty and elegance. Next, a drink... The bar's lounge was silver, golden and pearly, decorated in the roaring 20s fashion. It had to have been the most expensive mixed drink I ever had at about $40, but I was intoxicated with the surroundings.. is this heaven? The way to the restrooms is magical with mosaics, reflecting pool and fountains and drapes and drapes of silk curtains. Finally, dinner... again down to the finest detail, the silverware, the candle lights, the china, the staff with gloved hands, the music being played just at the right volume, tempo and tunes... WOW! This is opulence I've never experienced before. I have to mention the staff again - they were incredibly professional, discreet and attentive. I ordered the mixed salads and they were very good, though I must admit, Fatima at our riad topped them. The bread was fantastic and the butter was even delicately seasoned. Overall, everyone had very good meals, but the absolute winner was the pigeon pastilla. Wow! Unfortunately, I didn't order this, but after my friend generously offered a bite I wanted to jump over the table with my fork and knife wielded and gobble it all up. That certainly would have broken the magic of the scene. It was already quite a memorable night.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We chose to eat our last dinner in Morocco here, at the advice of our guide, who thought we would appreciate seeing the stunning architecture in the central public spaces. Indeed, the riad is absolutely stunning. What a meticulous renovation.

We very much enjoyed a relaxing drink in the main bar before heading to dinner at La Grande Table Marocain.

Dinner here was delicious but the food wasn’t any more delicious than other restaurants charging significantly less. Moreover, service was a bit clumsy and unprofessional at this price point. My husband and I joked that this is probably not only the most expensive restaurant in Morocco but likely on the entire continent of Africa. While I’m happy that these prices enable the riad to employ so many people, it was tough to see the “value-proposition” of desserts that cost $40. For reference, our meal here cost more than many 3-Michelin restaurants where we’ve dined and the food was not at those levels. It was very good but, again, you can get equally good food at, for instance, La Maison Arabe (where we stayed and also where we enjoyed an outstanding New Year’s Eve dinner tasting menu).

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Royal Mansour Marrakech? Share your experiences!