I was seriously concerned when I read the bad reviews on this hotel but I'm glad I went.
Just returned from a week of glorious October sunshine. There were a few hiccoughs, the taxi booked through the hotel was not at the airport to meet us and despite asking for twin beds we were initially given a room with a double but the issues we did have were dealt with courteously and corrected.
The complex is very large and was only about a third full so this might be the reason we had no problems at all with the breakfast which was plentiful, varied and delicious. The evening buffet was fine for a couple of nights but could become boring - its cheap to eat in town and the hotel bus runs four or five times a day and costs about 2 Euros. We were possibly further outside Marrakech than I would have liked but the sensational swimming pool and pleasant, helpful staff compensated for this. Our room was clean, a good size and opened onto the garden very near the pool, lovely large, modern bathroom and comfortable beds.
My main issue with the hotel was the hip hop music which seemed to follow me from room to room and was especially intrusive around the pool. The animations team was trying very hard to 'animate' everyone and, as middle aged people who wanted to just relax, chat, sunbathe and read, this became a real problem for us. They did tone it down when we complained but I think the hotel should look at the type of guests they have and off season they should back off on the entertainment scenario as I know from discussions with other guests we really didn't want it. Can't comment on the Spa because we didn't use it but it looked inviting if not a little dear. I have no idea how this hotel pays as what you are getting for your money is really quite exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa is situated in the north of Marrakech, nestled among tranquil gardens near the legendary palm plantation of Marrakech close to the new stadium of football, the hotel, is opened in 2008, and he combines a traditional setting with the most modern installations. Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa is at a few minutes of the center town nearby points of interest and the prestigious golf of the palm of plantation.Access:30 mn of the airport of Marrakesh20 mn of the train station of the city centerAn exclusive enclave that defies conventional wisdom, Marrakech Ryads Parc is catered to meet the demands of both the busy business executive, as well as the discerning leisure traveler of today. He blend of contemporary luxury, historic charm and sustainable hospitality subtly reflects the spirit of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marrakech Ryads Parc and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.