I was seriously concerned when I read the bad reviews on this hotel but I'm glad I went.
Just returned from a week of glorious October sunshine. There were a few hiccoughs, the taxi booked through the hotel was not at the airport to meet us and despite asking for twin beds we were initially given a room with a double but the issues we did have were dealt with courteously and corrected.
The complex is very large and was only about a third full so this might be the reason we had no problems at all with the breakfast which was plentiful, varied and delicious. The evening buffet was fine for a couple of nights but could become boring - its cheap to eat in town and the hotel bus runs four or five times a day and costs about 2 Euros. We were possibly further outside Marrakech than I would have liked but the sensational swimming pool and pleasant, helpful staff compensated for this. Our room was clean, a good size and opened onto the garden very near the pool, lovely large, modern bathroom and comfortable beds.
My main issue with the hotel was the hip hop music which seemed to follow me from room to room and was especially intrusive around the pool. The animations team was trying very hard to 'animate' everyone and, as middle aged people who wanted to just relax, chat, sunbathe and read, this became a real problem for us. They did tone it down when we complained but I think the hotel should look at the type of guests they have and off season they should back off on the entertainment scenario as I know from discussions with other guests we really didn't want it. Can't comment on the Spa because we didn't use it but it looked inviting if not a little dear. I have no idea how this hotel pays as what you are getting for your money is really quite exceptional.
- Also Known As:
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel
- Marrakech Ryads Parc Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situe a proximite de la legendaire palmeraie de Marrakech, et du nouveau luxueux stade de football. Le Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa****beneficie d'une situation privilegiee dans un lieu paisible offrant a ses hotes un panorama de reve aux pieds des merveilleuses montagnes de l'Atlas. Le Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa****, tres bien desservi avec acces facile aux attractions touristiques de la ville ocre tels que la fameuse place de Jemaa El fna, le golf de la palmeraie, les jardins Majorelle, etc.... Et pour ce faire, des navettes (hotel - Centre ville - hotel) sont mises a votre disposition. Le Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa, un veritable quatre etoiles de luxe se substitue a un havre de paix disposant de magnifiques jardins (sur 10 hectares), de 01 piscine exterieure de 1200 m², 02 courts de tennis, 01 terrain de mini foot, 01 terrain de Beach volley, 01 terrain de basketball et d'un sublime centre de bien etre construit sur 1400 m² comprenant (salles de soins, massages, sauna, Hammam, salon de coiffure, piscine jacuzzi, salle de Fitness). Le Marrakech Ryads Parc & Spa avec ses 260 chambres reparties sur 13 riads de 20 chambres toutes equipees d'une salle de bain avec baignoire, toilettes separees, seche cheveux, climatisation, coffre fort, TV par satellite, Mini Bar. Elles possedent toutes soit une terrasse ou un balcon. L'harmonie, les couleurs vous seduiront et vous feront apprecier votre sejour. La localisation de cet hotel ainsi que l'accueil qui vous y sera reserve feront de votre passage une etape ideale pour votre sejour touristique, votre deplacement professionnel, votre reunion de travail ou pour votre week-end en famille. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Marrakech Ryads Parc and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.