“A lovely SPA in the heart of the new city!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #218 of 465 Activities in Marrakech
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The team graduated and continuous form.A range of treatments to relax, rejuvenate, beautify;Secrets of the hammam traditionalFacials in FrenchMassages in the worldHair care was the BrazilianNail with all the new techniques and varnishes seamsPrivacy friendliness, expertise, refinement, simplicity, cleanliness and professionalismDiscover the place or you Marrakechis habits
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
London
15 attraction reviews
“A lovely SPA in the heart of the new city!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Me and my wife went to Sublima Spa during our stay in Marrakesh. We attended the location the day before and made an appointment for the following day.

They were very professional and polite. We came the next day and took a special offer of a Hammam with a massage for 160 Dirhams each (£13 each).

We were lead to a room and asked to remove our clothing and leave our property in this room. I was very concerned as we had our passports, money and I had a very expensive watch (£3500+) about leaving our stuff here. But we had no choice and did.

They provided disposable underwear/sandals and lovely thick gowns.

The Hammam was wonderful but I thought the room could have been hotter.

We were then taken to a massage room and provided with drinks and oranges. We then had our massages (30 minutes) which was brilliant and very relaxing.

Overall a very good experience with staff whom are very professional and police. Also, we got all our property back!

Visited March 2012

New York City, New York
“Good value package deals, but still...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I saw an ad for Sublima Spa in a magazine that offered a "Rituel l' Secrets de Orient" for 500 Dh, which included a hammam with scrub and body wrap, as well as a 1-hour massage Marocain. It seemed like a good deal, especially since living in New York City where spas are expensive, I felt like a similar service would easily cost me $200+ here.

I'd never been to a hammam before and the experience was... interesting. I didn't realize I would be getting naked down to all but a little panty they provide for you. The girl who was washing me and scrubbing me also wasn't particularly gentle, so it wasn't exactly a relaxing experience. But, looking back on it now, it was a nice procedure and my skin definitely looked better for a few days.

The massage was by far the weakest I have ever received in my life. There didn't seem to be any attempt to make it therapeutic, to work out any of the knots in my back and shoulders that I'm sure I had. The procedure was advertised to be "relaxing" and I guess that's all they went for, but in my case it wasn't even that, because I just wound up getting stressed out wanting the massage to get better, and it never did.

All in all, not a bad way to spend an afternoon but I'm honestly not sure I would say it was worth even 500 Dh, mostly because of the weak massage. Maybe if you can get it substituted for another massage variant, it might be more worthwhile.

I should also add that when I got in touch with the spa, I asked if there were people who spoke English, and I was assured that yes, their staff spoke English, but nobody I interacted with other than the receptionist spoke any English at all.

Visited January 2012
New York City
3 attraction reviews
“Sublima Spa is run by competent and friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Try Sublima Spa, you will be glad you did. I had a one-hour massage, a manucure & pedicure afterwards. I enjoyed every minute of my visit at Sublima Spa. I like to thank Mouna (Receptionist), Ilham, Faty and Faiyrouz. All of them were cheerful, courteous and very knowledgeable. I was hoping to see Rita in person to congratulate her for a the fine 'product' she made available to all of us in Marrakesh. I was told she had gone to Brazil.

Will visit you again.