“Amazing restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was recommend Azar by a friend and I was not disappointed! We booked a table for 8.30pm on the day and when we arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff. The building and interior are spectacular, the lift to the downstairs bar is fantastic (you will have to go to find out why ;))

It is expensive, but the food was incredible, me and my boyfriend decided to treat ourselves to a fancy meal (we are young graduates so don't have much money)

We had 3 courses each and a bottle of wine and in total in came to 725dh, it was worth every penny. The presentation of the food was immaculate and the attention the staff gave you was great, you never had an empty glass!

The atmosphere was relaxed, friendly and fun, it was not pretentious in the slightest! They didn't rush you with your food and the smiles and politeness of the staff seemed genuine...it seemed like a fun place to work as the staff were joking around with each other.

If you do have the budget for a treat in Marrakech, go here, you won't be let down!

Visited March 2013

London, United Kingdom
“So glad we made it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This place is a real treat. Service is fabulous (totally agree with other reviewers that the girl with the white glasses is top notch). Food is well presented and tastes great. The whole evening was just perfect there. Busy, buzzy and extremely friendly.

Would happily recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Holmfirth
“Great food & atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

On arrival we were warmly welcomed & taken to our seats. We could view the open kitchen from where we sat. We were given complimentary crudités, and very quickly provided with the menu & drinks.
We opted to chose our own Mezze - we close 8 dishes for 2 people but couldn't eat them all. The food was good & tasty & the atmosphere was great. There was a good mix of locals & tourists. In the room giving a nice balance
The service was excellent, the best we've had in Marrakech this week.
There was a duo playing Morocan music periodically. At 10pm the belly dancers came out who were very good - who thought you could vibrate your body like that!
Definitely recommended & would return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love the waitress with the white glases!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Normaly I'm not into writing reviews on tripadvisor. But this restaurant deserves a briljant one! First of all we were welcomed in a way everybody wants to be treated. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was wonderful but what realy amazed me was the service. I love the lady with the white glasses. She was top of the bill (don't know her name). You didn't have to ask her anything because she knew what I wanted even before I knew. I hope she doesn't change glasses so I can recognize her when I go back there. And be sure.... I will go back soon!!!

Visited March 2013
Antwerp, Belgium
“Devine food and the best service ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Beautiful decorated restaurant with the best Lebanese food we had ever eaten. TOP quality!! We work in the restauration business and Myriam, the waitress: we would hire her immediately to work for us! Don't miss this experience, go there!!!

• Visited March 2013