“Beautiful Riad in perfect setting!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Bledna

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad Bledna
Save Saved
You added Riad Bledna to your Saves list
Douar Arbi Ben Bouzi, C.R. Oulad Hassoun | El Ouidane, Marrakech, Morocco   |
Ranked #146 of 1,058 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Riad in perfect setting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for dinner on our second night in Marrakech. This Riad is wonderful if you want a quieter time whilst visiting Marrakech. You would need to find a good taxi driver, or better still, just contact Mohammed the owner who will arrange to collect you and will arrange your trip for everyday if you want him to, throughout your stay. The gardens are just beautiful along with the wonderful pool and terraces for you to just relax after your day in the souk. The rooms are very comfortable and some have balconies with great views of the garden and pool. The tagines we had for dinner were the best we had throughout our whole trip, after our day in the mountains with Mohammed and having been provided with lunch in a typical mountain home was just a joy!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Dundee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on the basis of the recommendation in a lonely planet book to use the pool. It was excellent and I can easily see why people speak so fondly of mohammed on here. - he is a legend.

The grounds are serene, a little oasis in the middle of nowhere. The location combined with mohammed's transfers are excellent. I could not fault the service, Mohammed even had staff go and get a bottle of fanta for me from a nearby vilkage sinxy he didnt stock it.

The oxygen filtered poolnis anazing and very relaxing. There is also a beautiful courtyard and plenty of seating and chill out place.

• Stayed August 2013
Sedbergh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I spent a fantastic 11 days in Morocco over the summer and for most of that time, I stayed at the superb Riad Bledna. After travelling from Sedbergh to Marrakech over 20 hours in a train, plane and automobile, you can imagine my relief at seeing the hazy outline of the Riad, against the fiery backdrop of a Moroccan sunset. It was perfect. Mohammed and his son Omar gave me a lovely, warm welcome and I later sat down to a mouth-wateringly tasty lamb tagine (throughout my stay the menu was varied and always top notch & without doubt, it was the best food I tasted during my stay in Morocco).
My room was stunning, really tastefully decorated, incredibly reasonably priced and very clean. N.B if you are fortunate enough to find yourself staying here, check out the impressive paintings by local artists which hang majestically on the walls.
The swimming pool was a welcome relief from the intense heat and it is surrounded by a large, picturesque garden which is a great place to hide from the chaotic but intoxicating madness of Marrakech.
Mohammed was a brilliant host, always relaxed, patient and welcoming. He was able to effortlessly organise several trips for me ( trekking in the stunning Atlas mountains and a Sahara desert trip and I would wholeheartedly recommend both these trips because I had an amazing experience on both- the camel on which I travelled through the desert was called Bob Marley- how could I go wrong? ;-)
Mohammed was also very obliging in relation to transport to and from Marrakech and throughout my whole stay he was very helpful, even offering me his hiking boots on the mountain trip ( my footwear was about as useful as an ejector seat in a helicopter).
I highly recommend this Riad to any traveller who finds himself/herself on the mythical and irresistible road to Marrakech.
What are you waiting for? ;-)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We spent a week in Riad Bledna with our two children 10 & 15 years. We all really enjoyed ourselves. The food was excellent, two of us are vegetarian which was no problem. We were inspired to cook more Moroccan dishes and had a cooking lesson. The swimming pool was fantastic big enough to swim and play games in and the perfect way to relax after a few hours seeing the sights of Marrakech. Mohamed took us on a fantastic trip to the mountains and knew everything we asked about the city and surrounding area. His trips are informative, interesting and his driving is excellent from off road to the back of the souks. There is something for everyone and I really recommend a visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Marinduque Island, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was in Marrakech for 3 days and stayed in Riad Bledna. By far, it was the most amazing riad experience I had in Morocco. Mr. Nour was so hands-on and very helpful. He helped me arranged my Sahara desert trip. Riad Bledna was indeed an oasis away from the hustling and bustling of Marrakech.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We can't recommend Riad Bledna highly enough. Stylish, relaxing, wonderful cuisine and warm, friendly atmosphere combine to make this the highlight of our 2 week stay in Morocco. Mohamed and Aziz both do their utmost to make you feel at home. Our 4 children could run around and enjoy the pool and the large garden without disturbing other guests, making it more relaxing for us parents than Riads in the Medina which tend to be small and echoey.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We spent several days in Riad Bledna and everything was perfect. The Riad is located just outside of Marrakech, with a very large garden and a beautiful swimming pool to recover after the heat of the city. Our daughters (8 and 5) just loved the place! We had one the two rooms on the 1st floor, comfortable, spacious and with a large terrace. Mohammed, Azziz and the ladies of the kitchen were always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Riad Bledna? Share your experiences!