The Decameron is a short taxi ride from the 'madness of 'marakesh'.
The grounds are lovely, full of fruit laden date palms and cactus plants that are very well tended to on a daily basis by the team of gardeners.
The rooms are a generous size, plenty of storage space and are cleaned every day. Towels, soaps etc are changed and replenished daily.
The food was excellent every day and every meal.Presentation was outstanding. The chef keeps a keen watch on each service with pride. Justifiably so!
The waiter service was freindly and efficient.
Plenty of choice where refreshments were concerned!!! Don't like it? Try something else!! Nothing was any trouble to the bar staff. Bottles of water handed over with no arguement.
French speakers most definetly have the upper hand!!! Or do they?!?!? Not being able to join in the animation is not always a bad thing!! Being left to your own devices is much more favourable!!
The langauge barrier gets crossed eventually!! If you want/expect everybody to speak English......stay in England!
Few handy hints:-
1) boarding passes to be filled in on arrival and DEPARTURE.(take a pen!)
2) change your money in small amounts
3) change money into Dirhams OR Euro (both accepted)
4) exchange any Dirhams back to sterling at the change bureaus at the airport.
(can be done at bank, but you need reciept or atm slip)
5) be prepared to queue at check in on arrival. Staff are in no rush whatsoever!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Royal Decameron Issil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Issil Hotel Marrakech