“A little sanctuary” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Adore

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad Adore
97 Derb Tizougarine | Dar El Bacha, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #30 of 1,040 Marrakech B&B and Inns
“A little sanctuary”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2010

We arrived on my husbands birthday-5th of October. We took the hotel transfer to the Riad there was a 10minute walk to our place of stay. We walked through dusty paths through alley ways. To be honest I was becoming worried then the door opened and WOW. What a beautiful place and I am a fussy person. We were greeted by Mona who was friendly and inviting. We chose the Bahia suite and it was exactly like the photos, it was spotless both bathroom and bedroom. I would like to mention the staff: Mona, Mohammed, Naima and Churiya these people were not staff but friends, they were friendly and fun and made our stay memoable they truly are a credit to the owners. We rarely met the manager so we cant comment on her. I do not know if it was our luck or are all the guest staying there so much fun. We met some great people at the Riad and people who we will never forget. This Riad is the best and what every one says about it is true.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

201 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hull, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2010

We stayed for 7 nights from Oct 4th on our first visit to Marrakech. We spent 5 nights in the Zahia room and then 2 nights in the suite it was fantastic.The location is brilliant once you find your way round (everyone gets lost), the breakfast was lovely to start us off each day and all the staff were really good.
We met Nikki the lady who owns the Riad who was really nice to chat with about our wiews and feedback.
The Riad is definately an oasis of calm to come back too after the hustle and bustle of the city, i think if your only doing Marrakech 4 nights is enough, we did the trip through the Atlas Mountains and stayed overnight with the Berber people in the desert which is a true experience and a definate must!!!
I would HIGHLY recommend this Riad to anyone and we wil definately going back.
Id like to say thanks to ALL the staff and a little HELLO to Nikki.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Faultless service and facilities. Our party of seven spent three blissful days relaxing at Riad Adore. The rooms are beautifully decorated, very clean and the staff would appear when needed and then seem to evaporate when not. The reccomendations made by Cristian and his team were really helpful and spot on for what we were looking for (fine dining, clubbing and shopping!). Nothing negative to report, this was my 4th visit to Marrakech but my first to this Riad and I would definitley use Riad Adore again.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

Riad Adore was exactly what we were looking for from our 3 night stay in Marrakech.
Just off Dar El Bacha, a more "refined" street in the Medina, it is also pretty close to the madness of the Souks and the main square Djemaa El Fna.
The Riad itself was stunning and so peaceful. Newly renovated with beautiful salons and resting areas,all furnished impeccably, large plunge pool, peaceful spacious roof terrace.
We loved our palatial room, the Bahia Suite. Beautiful furnishings with a perfect combination of original features and contemporary mod cons.
Finally we really enjoyed the friendly relaxed approach from the Staff and Property Manager through to the Owners who we met on the final evening.
All in all highly recommended.

Cobham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

Riad Adore is a home away from home. You will find fabulous friendly staff who will tend to your every need. They are attentive and helpful without being intrusive, and can organise airport transfers and excursions upon request.
The riad is a clean and peaceful haven after a busy day haggling in the souks or sightseeing around the dusty city, especially the cool inviting pool to refresh and revive you. It is perfecrtly situated in the Medina, just a short walk away from the souks and the Jemaa el fna square, which is a sight to behold after sunset.
The rooms at the riad are decorated with minimalist Moroccan flair and offer those creature comforts some folks may miss such as an ipod dock, tv and dvd player. They are equipped with air conditioning, hairdryer and a safe. The bathrooms have rainfall showers with massively deep, long baths and Moroccan toiletries.
The riad offers a well stocked library of books, travel guides and dvd's for you to use and the honesty bar is a lovely touch.
Breakfast on the roof terrace is brilliant, you are served fresh fruit, yoghurt, bread, pastries, pancakes, juice and tea or coffee in gorgeous surroundings. You can request to have a traditional Moroccan dinner served on the terrace too, although this is not something we experienced as we were only in Marrakech for four days and there are so many great restaurants to try.
Overall Riad Adore offers good value for money and great service in an excellent location.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

We stayed in this hotel for two nights as well as another in Marrakech. It was absolutely beautiful and so atmospheric. we had the best meal in morocco by far in riad adore on the fantastic roof terrace. it was such a luxurious stay and we were looked after so well by all the staff. the rooms were beautiful and comfortable.... there is not a bad word i can say about our stay. it was absolutely wonderful and we were very sad to leave!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2010

I have just come back from a week in Marrakech. I was actually staying at Riad Bel Haj (I've written a review for that too!), but my friends and I were so impressed with that, that we decided to try another of the "Pure Riads" group (they are on Google I think...) and stay a night extra at Riad Adore. Just like Riad Bel Haj, it was beautiful. It's a bit bigger then bel Haj, and very luxurious. However, it wasn't at all oppressive - everything was in white or stone with little fairy lights, and I can honestly say I was taken aback by how beautiful and calm it was. There was a very large plunge pool which is unusual for a Riad in the centre I believe, and it was nice to have a place to get some respite from the heat! We ate there the night be stayed and, as in Bel Haj, the food was amazing. We ate the traditional tagine, starters and desserts suggested by the cook and they were all just incredible, the only problem was that we all ate so much we could hardly move!
The staff were accommodating, polite and friendly, but we had come to expect that by that time after staying in Bel Haj!
However, I would say that the best thing about Riad Adore is that it felt especially romantic! If I had a certain someone, I would certainly be whisking them off there... My friend proposed to his (now!) wife in Marrakech as he said it was the most romantic place in the world, and I certainly think Riad Adore captures some of that. It's hard to put a finger on what exactly is so special about it, but the feeling of airiness, space and calm in such a busy city, combined with all the pretty little touches and lights, made the whole place feel really intimate and precious - I think I would certainly find it hard to say no to anyone there, watching the sunset on the roof terrace...! I would love to return to Riad Adore for a longer stay in the future, and just wanted to let everyone know what an exciting little find it is!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Riad Adore? Share your experiences!