“Wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Riad Nakhil

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Riad Nakhil
Save Saved
You added Riad Nakhil to your Saves list
11 Derb Asbanne | Riad Laarouss, Marrakech 40000, Morocco   |
Ranked #512 of 1,058 Marrakech B&B and Inns
San Diego, California
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I cannot think of a better place I would like to have stayed. The accommodations were fantastic! There was plenty of room for the 10 of us, including 6 kids. We opted to rent the entire Riad and this was an excellent decision. The location is 15 minutes away from Jamaa El Fnaa square with plenty of stores within walking distance to find whatever you need. The staff were amazing and kept everything in order. I have travelled the world and would recommend this Riad to all my friends and family who plan on visiting Morocco. The rooms are themed with plenty of room with their own bathroom and shower. I cannot wait to visit again! Thanks for everything, it was one of our best trips!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

We spent a week with friends in Riad Nakhil. It was my first trip to Morocco, and I must say that I had a great time there. The Riad is located in the heart of the Medina, in a very immersive environment very close to all comoditties. It takes about 15 minutes to walk to the famous Jamaa El Fnaa square. The rooms all have different decoration styles, all very oriental, which I personally loved. We had great times sunbathing on the top floor and playing chess in the inner courtyard.
I would definitely recommend this Riad for a group of friends or families.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have been in Marrakech several times in the past but the Riad Nakhil is one of the most authentic Riad I have ever seen. I highly recommend it, especially if you are travelling with family or friends.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Riad Nakhil? Share your experiences!