So, we were really pleased with everything about our stay and we were ready for a great review... but then, the last day came.
When we were about to leave we were bluntly acused of stealing the room towels and Damien, the manager, was absolutly DESRESPECTFULL! We said we didn't do anything and he said he knew we had stole it because his crew dosent lie, so we were the liars!
We offered to check or bags opened and he said that it was not necessary because he was sure of what we did!
This was VERY unconfortable and totally ruined our stay... We didnt pay what they wanted for the towels, and I left in tears very upset! Damien couldnt care less...
We had absolutly no meals at the Riad and that might be the reason we were treated this way... as we have seen other reviews had some problems for not spending money there...
Very unfortunate................................. other than that our stay would have been great...
- Be very careful about anything suspicious in this Riad and report anything so you dont have any problems like this...
- There is a 3€ fee for person for night, so be ready for it.
P.S. 50 dirhams (about 5€) is a good and reasonable price to the aeroport. You have to bargain, and try a few taxis before some agrees to take you for that price, but if you stick to it, someone will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Ksar & Spa is a Riad of Charm with a pool in the heart of the Medina. This large guesthouse boutique hotel of is designed with traditionnal materials in a style offers numerous hotel services 24/7: Spa on site, Swimming Pool, Restaurant & Bar, Free WiFi, panoramic terrace, Excursions & Car rental with or without driver, airport transfer. At less than 10 minutes walk from the main tourist attractions (Jemaa El Fna, souks, museums), the riad is ideally located to easily get outside by foot or taxi. The Spa is accessible every day from 10h to 20h to enjoy scrubings in the hammam steam bath, massages, esthetic bodycares or refreshing bath. Refined or more contemporary decorative elements of the riad mingle with the classic Arabian architecture of the building in an exotic & chic style, offering a peaceful and relax atmosphere. The patio, heated in winter, the lounge with library or the terrace with lounge, bar and solarium and stunning view over the medina of marrakesh, the koutoubia mosque and the snowcapped atlas mountains, are accessible at all time. Junior suites, single, twin double and superior double bedrooms are all equipped with luxury comfortable beds, soundproofing doors, quality bed and bath cotton linens, ensuite bathroom, air conditioned, floor heating. The team of 8 people, friendly and efficient, will make the most of your stay in Marrakech in a holiday home atmosphere and will ensure that your experience at Al Ksar Spa & Riad Marrakech will remain unforgettable. Welcome at Riad Al Ksar & Spa, charming riad in the heart of the Medina of Marrakech ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Al Ksar Riad & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Ksar Riad And Spa
- Al Ksar Riad Hotel Marrakech