We stayed at this Riad for four nights in September. Joelle and her staff were perfect hosts, arranging for transfers from the railway station and to the airport, spending time with us to suggest what to see, and where to eat. As other travellers say, it is an oasis in hot, busy Marrakech.
While it's about 15 min walk to the main square, you are staying in the heart of the Kasbah with all the local colour that brings. We especially enjoyed a refreshing dip in the plunge pool after a day's walking around the medina.
Breakfast on the roof terrace was a great way to start the day, and we had two dinners at the Riad which were also perfect - the lamb & prune tagine was magnificent. we loved it and are sure you will enjoy a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.