My niece and her husband had stayed here a year before and highly recommended it. We were immediately made welcome with tea and delicious biscuits and shown to our delightful accommodation upstairs, overlooking the pretty courtyard. We loved our private verandah, with linen-like curtains. Joelle is a wonderful hostess. She and her lovely staff were always gracious and helpful. Breakfast was a treat, with little surprises in the tiny bowls. So much loving effort every day.Thanks to all for a very happy stay in your riad!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.