We booked in August 2012 to spend three nights here in February 2013. Found out by accident two days before travelling that we would be staying somewhere completely different in another part of Marrakesh. No explanation for change, other than riad was overbooked. No apology for stress arising from last minute change. Proprietor had the temerity to attempt to charge extra for staying at different location; we refused. Marrakech again? Certainly. Riad Orangers D’alilia? Not a chance.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.