We can't recommend this Riad highly enough, it's simply beautiful and the staff fantastic.
We had a beautiful room, very comfortable bed, fab shutters that blocked the light and noise so we slept very well, and a lovely hot shower. Just outside our room we had a balconied sitting area that looked over the central courtyard and the orange tree...really gorgeous spot to relax and read.
The communal rooms were lovely, we spent a couple of evenings in, with a fire lit and eating by candlelight, the table strewn with fresh rosé petals and the best food...heaven. Definitely plan to eat at least one evening here.
Breakfasts were amazing...not to be rushed!
We'd recommend planning your excursions and transfers through Joelle, she is so helpful, and the driver she used was lovely...great English too. We wish we had for our Ourika Valley excursion as our chosen company was more expensive and the outing less well structured than another couple who took the same trip through Joelle's recommendation.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.