My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights at Les Orangers d'Alilia and thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We spent 2 nights in one of the larger rooms, 'Nooa' and were then asked to move to 'India' as somebody had requested the room we were staying in - we thought this was rather strange but it did mean we had a little more privacy with our own outdoor seating area! The rooms are very clean, with gorgeous bed linen and comfy beds. As others have said, it's a little odd that the rooms (bar 1) don't have doors on the bathroom! We were woken each morning by the noise of breakfast being prepared and the copious sparrows which also inhabit the riad- however, this didn't matter to us as we slept soundly during the night in the incredibly comfy beds!
The breakfasts were divine and were one of the highlights of the stay (especially the coffee!) and probably the best breakfast we have ever eaten. Every day there was a fresh new addition and it certainly set us up for a busy day of sightseeing! We had dinner one night at the riad in a private room at the back of the court yard where the staff had laid rose petals on the table and arranged for Morrocon music to be played in the background - lovely touches! The staff are very helpful and discreet, and always happy to make some mint tea when requested!
We felt that the location was very good, although it isn't as central as some people may like. Everything is walkable once you get your bearings and you certainly get the impression that you're staying in the heart of Marrakech.
All in all this Riad was a great little find which we would recommend to friends and family!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.