My daughter and I spent Christmas 2012 at les Orangers d'Alilia.
We arrived after dark and were conducted down a rather forbidding looking alleyway off Derb Chtouka, but from the moment that Joelle opened the front door we were transported into another world, evocative of all the preconceived mental images one has of this amazing city. As we were to find out in the following days of hectic exploration, this really is an escape from the hustle and bustle of the Medina into a tranquil environment.
The rooms were wonderfully appointed and serviced ~ even to the extent of rose petals scattered on the bed!
Nothing was too much trouble for Joelle and her small but hardworking staff, but particular mention must be made of the 'dining in' experience. Two friends from home were also staying in Marrakech, and the four of us had dinner in one evening. It was a truly memorable occasion, a delicious meal served in idyllic surroundings; we thoroughly recommend you to try this unforgettable experience.
Our stay in Marrakech really was enhanced by our choice of Joelle's riad.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.