My husband booked a surprise break away for the two of us to Morocco and booked this Riad for two nights, beginning of December. Since the birth of our two beauthiful boys 5yrs ago, we had not been away or even been on our own for longer than 24hrs. It was a break away to celebrate our 10yr anniversary and my husbands birthday. I can say wholeheartedly, the riad was welcoming, romantic and full of character. The owner Jouelle and Anna the housekeeper, couldnt have done enough for us, such warm and friendly people.
Breakfast was delicious and very filling. We even decided to eat at the Riad on our last night, dinner was freshly cooked by Anna and absoloutly delicious. We were sat by ourselves, in the back room (living room) with the open fire and television, just like home.
With the hustle and bustle of marrakech, this was a peaceful retreat.
I have to say with our hectic lives and very little time for each other, this break helped us enjoy each other and bring back a little spark. Truly lovely stay and would definately go back. x
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.