My boyfriend & I stayed here for 3 nights in October, it was simply beautiful, as soon as we arrived we were welcomed with mint tea and tranquil surroundings of this truly perfect Riad, a wonderful little sanctuary to come back too after exploring the wonders of Marrakesh. Joelle is extremely welcoming, a very lovely hostess, she kindly took us through all things to see & do on a map, booked us a trip to the mountains, helped us out with our final night of accommodation after coming back from Essaouira & even booked us a taxi from the other Riad we were at to the airport. The breakfasts were incredible....beautiful mornings on the terrace with a wonderful selection.....you really have to see this Riad for yourself its perfect & amazingly priced for the quality you get. We couldn't recommend it enough. Kendal & Kate, London.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.