My boyfriend and I stayed in this beautiful Riad in late September 2012 and I cannot recommend it enough. Tucked away in a quiet street amongst the hustle and bustle of the medina, the location couldn’t be more perfect - just a short stroll from the Souks, main square and palace we were in the hub of Marrakech.
The Riad itself was so well kept – a blissful escape from the madness of the Medina. As soon as you walked inside and were greeted by Joelle and her staff you immediately felt relaxed – the décor is peaceful and allows you to relax immediately forgetting some of the madness that Marrakech offers (which is also amazing but sometimes its good/necessary to relax)!
Joelle was lovely – one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and nothing was too much of an ask– I cannot recommend enough! Thanks for a wonderful stay. Caroline, London.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.