We found this Riad to be the perfect escape from the crazyness that is not to far outside. Its located in a good place of Marrakesh, with easy walking distance to most places, although if you want to go exploring the staff at this riad are very helpful. They arrange taxis for you and give you the low down on the do's and donts, they also recommended some lovely eating places. When we stayed the owners son looked after us and he did a great job. Nothing was to much trouble at all. The breakfast was different i must say, it was good dont get me wrong, fresh fruit, pancakes, cakes etc and plenty of it as well.The rooms were kept clean, in fact the whole place was always clean. The room we had didnt have a toilet door which was the only moan i can say about the place, so it lacked privacy between me and the mrs, apart from that it was exellent. Air con in the rooms, thank god. A lovely roof terrace where you can relax and chill out from the mayhem outside where the staff will keep bringing you drinks. All in all I would return to this Riad for sure.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.