Well what can I say that has already been mentioned!! Joelle truly is a fantastic host who goes out of her way to make quests well welcome. She is so helpful and sweet, the best host ever.
The Riad is very tasteful with hints of Moroccan decor, very stylish. The scent of the orange trees in the courtyard is delightful. Joelle has wonderful taste and has created a relaxed and tranquil Riad a real oasis from the rest of Marrakech.
I would recommend the India room with a suite outside in the from of two day beds, its secluded and a bargain! Like all other reviews I too recommend The Kozy Bar for cocktails and the Bains De Marrakech- utterly devine experience.
The roof terrace is great for sunbathing and chillin. You must stay here!! Food is excellent too very fresh!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel
- Riad Les Orangers d`Alilia Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Moroccan hospitality is legendary and at Riad les orangers d'alilia you have the opportunity to experience this fine tradition. Riad les orangers d'alilia is a home with lots of atmosphere and a dedicated staff at your disposal.Riad les orangers d'alilia has been entirely restored in accordance with traditional Moroccan materials and architecture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Riad les Orangers d'Alilia Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.