My friend and I stayed in this beautiful riad for two nights. Although almost impossible to find on your first visit, it is actually well located. Down the long alleys - left - right - left -right no windows on the outside we were quite worried but once we stepped inside it's true beauty revealed itself. The inner courtyard is so pretty, we were greeted by mint tea and a nice chat before we went upstairs and set eyes on our royal suite. We stayed in the Sapphire suite which had a beautiful four poster bed and two twin beds, the room with stain glass windows a large colourful bathroom and the most comfortable room made our stay in Marrakech perfect.
The outside terrace on top is also so pretty that is where we were served breakfast and dinner before we were treated to a very entertaining belly dancing show. The whole stay was so very enjoyable and the family who run this riad are lovely. This place comes from highly recommended - stop your search and book this place.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco and Samira's riads home from home !!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Riad Reves D'orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.