This riad proved to be everything we wanted in the hectic city. Just a few minutes walk to the centre square, but in a very quiet area in the medina.
The hospitality could not be faulted, even to the extent of offering us tea or coffee with biscuits any time we were back at the riad for a rest. The breakfast was extensive and very fresh. This we enjoyed every day on the wonderful roof terrace which was comfortably furnished, providing also a great relaxing area.
Our bedroom with bathroom were quite roomy and very comfortable.
When a group of other guests became very noisy one night, Mustaffa wasted no time in quietening them - very much appreciated by other guests.
The morning of our departure was before the usual breakfast time, but he offered to provide us with this meal regardless.
Perfect hospitality and wonderful 'home' for three days!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco and Samira's riads home from home !!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Riad Reves D'orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.