We recently traveled to Marrakech and found this wonderful riad through trip advisor. We were a little concerned on our way to the riad, because you travel through the medina on foot and there are many twists and turns through small alleyways. But all worries disappeared the moment we entered the building. It's like a palace inside, and the staff is so friendly and accommodating! They had a cab driver meet us at the airport, and had someone meet us outside the medina to get our bags and bring us to the riad, otherwise we would have never found it. They were able to help us arrange to get cabs to the palace and the gardens and when we left for the airport. There were four of us, so we had a suite, and it was just beautiful. The food was fantastic! We also had massages and really enjoyed them. We had the pleasure of getting to know the owner and she is just amazing. I highly recommend Riad Reves D'orient. I would suggest that you contact the owner and book through her. I know the booking agency used when you go through the website takes about 25%. Absolutely LOVED IT!
- Also Known As:
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco and Samira's riads home from home !!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Riad Reves D'orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.