Riad Reves d’ Orient
This is a lovely riad just minutes from the bustle of the souks but once inside you would never imagine how close you are to the action, the place is an oasis of peace and quiet. The staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful and their cooking, should you eat in, is terrific (and very good value).
If you enjoy the food try the optional cookery lesson and make your own lunch in the kitchen, with careful supervision I made three courses in the space of a couple of hours of the most delicious Moroccan dishes.
One word of warning, if you book this riad they will be offer to arrange a taxi and transfer from the airport. Take it. You’ll never find the place otherwise but once there it is easy to get in and out and the whole of the medina is within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Reves d`Orient Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco and Samira's riads home from home !!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Riad Reves D'orient reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.