My wife and I stayed here recently, and overall it was a lovely time. There were a few things we were unprepared for, so I just wanted to include them here so others are aware of them (hence my 4-star rating, rather than a 5-star).
Location is great - it's about a 10 minute walk from the main square.
The hotel is beautiful - really serene and relaxing.
Breakfast is fantastic - good way to start your day!
Staff is terrific - everyone was extremely helpful, and it seemed like we were always welcomed with a smile.
The rooms don't lock - this might not be a big deal to others, but we were a bit put-off by it. They put safes in the room, but due to our inability to understand how to work a safe in french, we ended up not being able to use this, so overall we were a bit nervous (even if that was irrational).
The staff had a hard time directing us around Marrakech - they didn't have any maps available and were often unable to tell us where landmarks are. One night, we asked for a guide to bring us to dinner, and the man they called ended up being extremely rude and aggressive with us, demanding money and telling us he was crazy, to the point of bringing my wife to tears.
Overall, this is a wonderful Riad, though I suspect that it is a better fit for those looking to spend more time in their Riad and take advantage of the Hamman. For my wife and I, looking to be out and about, it maybe wasn't the best fit.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.