Stayed here in Nov2011 with a friend. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, always with a smile. Our room was neat and tidy - truly felt like you were in a classic Moroccan riad. Complimentary wireless Internet and breakfast were great. From the rooftop you can see the craziness of the medina and know you chose well - Riad Princesse Jamila is a short walk to the square.
Once you find this riad in the medina maze (won't be hard to find a local to initially escort you here, dropping them some dirhams), you won't want to leave. We ended up staying longer! Would totally recommend for anyone staying a while in this awesome city.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.