I stayed here in early November with a friend, and had a fantastic stay.
I did a fair bit of research on hotels before I arrived, and this one consistently got good reviews, and I wasn't disappointed.
We arrived at around 9am, and they had a room available for us right away. It was a double-bed, but I mentioned that we weren't a couple (2 single guys!), and when we returned, the bed had been split into two singles.
The staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful, and the cleanliness, breakfast, hotel location etc were all perfect. I'd strongly recommend this place.
Paul & Tashi
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.