My boyfriend and I stayed here the last week of August. When you first arrive it's breathtaking to be in the serene and beautiful decor. The lobby area is very dreamlike and elegant. When you look up from the first floor there are beautiful layers of balconies that glide up to the sky light. The rooms were very comfortable and relaxing and I highly recommend to stay in the Sheherazade room. We ate dinner at the resort every night. The food was absolutely phenomenal, I highly recommend it. We especially loved the Couscous Poulet (Chicken Couscous). The staff went above and beyond for us and scheduled everything we needed. I really can't express the incredible hospitality we received from the staff at The Riad Princesse Jamila. I also would recommend the massages, they are really calming and blissful.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.