4 reasons for remember this Riad
1) Perfect position within the Medina near to the square Djemma el Fna.
After the first time, it is very easy to move from/to the Riad
2) Room AliBaba: clean, quiet and charming
3) The main dish of the dinner I ate last evening: chicken and pear tajine (very good!)
4) The staff: Khdija, Khamisa, Aysha, Myriam; but first of all the kindness and sweetness of FatimZara
Non-French-speaking people should consider the communication with the staff as part of a game and as a funny experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this small paradise in the middle of orange trees, breathe in the enchanting scents of flowers, scented candles Completely restored, Princess Jamilla riad is a genuine, traditional and contemporary.In this magical place, in the land of a thousand and one night, you will live unforgettable moments.Dinner by candlelight in the glow of the stars, relax in the patio flowers and trees, relax on the terrace, swim in the pool of refreshments, massage in the open air under the sails of voluptuous Balinese bed. Smell, taste, serenity, comfort and refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your Riad Princesse Jamila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Princesse Jamila Hotel Marrakech