“lovely stay” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Autour de la Piscine
Es Saadi Gardens & Resort - Hotel | Rue Ibrahim El Mazini - Hivernage, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
+212 6 63 58 15 99
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #221 of 582 Restaurants in Marrakech
Description: A simple and tasty cuisine serverd in a casual setting: salads, sandwiches, kebab, fruit deserts, pancake bar, waffles and ice creams...Located near the Hotel Es Saadi swimming pool.Open 9:00 - 17:00
Beds, England
“lovely stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2008

We stayed in the hotel rather than the grand. We walked over to the grand which looked stunning and was rather jealous.
The main hotel still exceeded our expectations though.

I wouldn't class the rooms as 5 star but I think that you can't expect Africa to be at the same standard as parts of Europe! all the same you have evreything you require.

Very impressed with the staff and the overall friendly vibe you get from the hotel. They can't do enough for you. I always felt secure.The spa treatments are fantastic and quite reasonably priced.

The food is at a good standard. I didn't feel like I was getting ripped off if we stayed to eat in on the odd occasion.

I would definately recommend this hotel considering how much it costs. I would suggest to mix it with a few visits to the souks
and new Marrakesh, (more built up area) for the best of both worlds.